- "Over 1/3 of respondents use internet to donate"
- "The key to corporate giving growth in San Diego is in the small to medium businesses"
- "Amidst a perfect storm. Not all will survive, but new ways to do things to be discovered - overall reset"
- "Scott Silverman up... Holds up chapstick and says, We're gonna be kissing a lot of ass this year"
- "80% of American workers don't believe that their company would fulfill CSR if it affected profitability"
- "CSR really needs to be Corporate Social Opportunity"
- "Business Education is flawed within the US - ebita, leverage assets, public relations"
- "San Diego 2050 - population will double, dry season lasts til november, sea level rise 6-12 in, more congestion, degraded health"
- "60% of Americans use social media"
- "Good to think about for companies and NPOs considering social media is limiting the tools to have focus"
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post