- Let Your Customers Spread The Word; Your customized contest has a built-in viral sweepstakes along with incentives for sharing, so participants do the heavy lifting.
- Full Design Control; No limitations or out-of-the-box templates, just the freedom to design your contest as you want it.
- Deploy Your Contest Everywhere; From a Facebook tab, a microsite with a custom domain, or embedding it in another website, all the way to desktops, tablets and mobile.
- Robust And Intuitive Dashboard; With your dashboard, you can view the status of your contest, see trends occurring over time and track participation in real-time.
- Complete Security And Privacy; With Fraud detection, IP blacklisting, HTTPS and cookie requirements you don’t have to worry about anyone gaming the system.
- Social, Social, Social; You will have built-in sharing mechanisms across all major social media channels. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and even a meme generator.
- Responsive; The way it should be. Whether your contest is viewed on tablet, desktop or mobile, your customers won’t have to “pinch and zoom” to participate.
- Activity Tracking and Judging; You have full capability to track contest activity. You can track hours, participants, activities of customers, judges and votes.
- Track Hours, Participants, and Activities of Customers
- Share Your Customers Adventures Socially
- Co-Sponsor Events That Match Your Strategy
- Spread Viral Infographic of Results
- Develop Target Audience and Brand Strategy
- Create Brand Loyalty Contest and Rewards
- Collect Brand Positive Photos and Story Sharing
- Align With Philanthropic Causes That Reinforce Brand
- Empower Customers to Endorse Your Product
- Cultivate Influencers and Grassroots Ambassadors
- Launch Viral Campaign For New Product
- Elevate Unique Product Stories With Content Marketing
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post